Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Old habits die hard...


...well, make them die!

You know the other day we were complaining about many people's sheer lack of manners... and the lack of respect for others (for that matter!)

10mins ago I went to Plaza's toilet to wash my hands because I had just eaten a bit of an oily baguette upstairs. Guess what follows! (It's not that difficult, really.)

2 men were at the urinals and well, they just walked out once they were done... Prolly to hold their girlfriends' hands. I like the "share everything in a relationship" and all that, but I reckon there are some limits to that too.

I dunno what goes on in the girls' restrooms, but I'm taking it for granted that things are somewhat better!

It's not like it'll take you long to wash your hands. Nor will it cost you anything... (in case at home you avoid washing them to save on the bills!)

Choose well, girls... Choose well.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like to wash my hands in a public toilet but I use a special gel or tissue

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd be surprised how many girls don't wash their hands, either. It's disgusting, really!

    ReplyDelete