Pages

Saturday 17 December 2011

...because Bublé does it better

Good morning to you all!

Yesterday we decided that it's high time we started working a bit more seriously on our thesis, so we agreed that today R would come over to my place and work on it. (If you knew how many times we had the same plan you'd laugh insanely.) Now we're here... about to start.

We've just made tea, put the volumes of books we plan to quote from (do you include them in the word-count for your MA thesis? For the BA I reckon we did... not too sure though) on the table and put some seasonal music on - you need that for inspiration (read: "to chat away instead of working").

Anyhow... what's the purpose of this post? No, it's not to escape the work.



The reason is him. Michael Bublé. You all know him. You all like his voice (or so we hope!)

Well, he's had a Christmas CD out. And... It's the best thing ever! (Mariah Carey would blush in embarrassment if she heard his All I Want for Christmas is You!)

So if you want to feel that Christmas spirit before it actually evaporates you have to make sure to grab this CD... indulge in it with some Scottish Shortbread (M&S have amazing boxfuls) and wash them down with a steaming cup of tea. (Else you could have some nice Mulled wine.) Your pick... but Bublé's is a must-have!

And this is our favourite of the all-so-great 19 songs...


(...and this is how All I Want for Christmas is You should have sounded!)


Enjoy it, guys... we're off to write, write and write, while Holly Jolly Christmas plays.


2 comments:

  1. What a charming guy.. Wish he could whisper it to me right now to be honest ahah :D

    Ps: Love your blog, in wish I can find you back if I close my eyes.. and hear your complains :D

    Miss you Keith! And with Roberta keep up with this blog cause I guess there aren't a lot like this on the island :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm sure you would... his Christmas CD is simply magnificent.
    Thanks a lot for you comment, Zoé! :) ...me? complain? I would never, lol. I miss you too. C.O.M.E B.A.C.K

    ReplyDelete