Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy Birthday, Roberta Bellizzi!


I shouldn't be writing. Not now!
She would kill me if she knew I'm doing this while we're out for a nice meal - she's currently telling me off for my extensive usage of my iPhone (I've smiled & continued, thanks to the Blogger app!)

She deserves it!
Her birthday only comes once a year, & I love her too much not to share this with the world & our readers - for whom she passionately writes!

She's my & your R! She's my best friend. She's a gorgeous person, & those who know her, know I'm right!

Happy Birthday, Roberta.
You're the bestest friend one can have xx

Yours truly,
K


3 comments:

  1. It's so nice :) Happy birthday Roberta ! HANDAN AKKAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL nice one :)) Happy B'Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes!!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday Roberta!

    ReplyDelete